For over 200 years, the Truefitt & Hill brand has ruled the world of barbers and traditional shaving products.
Still today it is considered the mark of the oldest barber in the world, entering directly into the Guinness Book of Records.
But what is this brand? Where she comes from ? What are your star products?
Created in 1805 in London by William Francis Truefitt, an East London barber, the brand is now considered the oldest brand of shaving products in London and also in the world.
At the beginning of the 19th century, William Truefitt opened his first shaving salon in London (2 Cross Acre more precisely) and it was in 1811 that he moved to Old Bond Street where he became court barber.
From then on, his shop became THE most popular shop in all of London, every London high society man came there every day: whether it was to shave, comb, discover new wigs or try on new ones. .perfumes with new fragrances, the Truefitt salon is the place to be.
His fame exploded when the novelist Charles Dickens began mentioning him in his various works.
The Truefitt salon also became the official purveyor to the Duke of Edinburgh and its famous clients included Winston Churchill, Oscar Wilde, Alfred Hitchcock, John Wayne and Cary Grant to name just a few.
Today Truefitt & Hill is more than a tradition or a part of London history, it is a dynamic craft with great shops and above all a range of men’s products at the forefront of progress with superior quality.
All Truefitt & Hill products are internationally recognized.
Among the best known and requested, it is possible to find:
– Shaving soaps: the brand offers a fairly wide range of shaving soaps with various aromas that will make you travel, delicate soaps for a successful shave that will give you a moment of unique pleasure. Delivered for some with a very elegant wooden bowl.
– Aftershave lotions: lotions based on vegetable oil enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E. These lotions soften the hair and protect the skin.
– Moisturizing lotions: these are products enriched with willow, borage oil and vitamin E. They also contain an anti-aging agent that will help minimize the appearance of expression lines. Provides hydration to the skin for 24 hours maintaining a non-greasy and 100% natural effect.
– Exfoliating gels: also enriched with borage oil, willow bark and walnut shells, they help stimulate skin cell renewal. Ideal for toning the skin with an energetic massage. The skin is calm and fresh.
– Shaving creams: these creams offer a creamy foam for greater comfort during shaving. These creams soften and deeply moisturize the skin.