For always impeccable hair, thanks to quick and practical tips
Taking care of your hair is not complicated, just follow the 4 essential steps: shampoo, conditioner, styling and protection. Follow these steps and your hair will look beautiful, strong, shiny, for a long time.
- Use a shampoo suitable for daily use. Choose shampoos that contain panthenol and vitamin E to strengthen hair follicles.
- Do not wash your hair too often: if you wash it more than once a day, even with a mild shampoo, it stresses the follicles, making them weak and brittle. It can also make your scalp oily, as your skin tries to replenish moisture lost from washing.
- Massage your scalp well when you shampoo. This stimulates blood circulation.
- After treatment, rinse thoroughly to remove all shampoo residue with clean water. Shampoo residues irritate the scalp, dull the hair and damage it.
- Although not necessary for all hair types, you can use conditioner, especially if your hair is dry or brittle. The conditioner moisturizes the hair and makes it easier to comb.
- However, most men shouldn’t need conditioner if they take care of their hair.
- Using too much conditioner or not rinsing the conditioner out properly can leave residue in your hair and make it greasy.
Style your hairstyle:
- You may think you don’t need it, but a regular haircut removes damaged ends and gives your hair a boost.
- Use products suitable for your hair type: dry, fine, oily, straight, curly.
- If you have oily hair, the right haircut is one that doesn’t fall on your forehead or nape. Oily hair follicles, if they come into contact with the skin, can cause breakouts and irritation.
- Change your haircut from time to time. A haircut that looked good on you a few years ago may no longer be in style. Simply refreshing your cut or changing it up a bit can help you look younger and more fashionable.
- Clean your brushes and other hairdressing accessories well, and replace them from time to time. Did you know that the simple act of brushing your hair from one side to the other distributes the hair oils of the scalp and reduces the problems of oily or dry hair at the same time?
- The fashion of men’s haircuts is constantly changing, but for men with fine hair or facing hair loss problems, it is better to go for a short haircut. If you have long hair, make sure it is always well untangled and combed. If you are going for a «sloppy» look, you should brush and style your hair regularly to achieve the effect.
Protect your hair:
- Protect your scalp and hair from irritants. Rinse your hair with clean water after swimming in the pool or in the sea, this prevents the follicles from becoming dehydrated and dry.
- The sun can also damage your hair! If you have fine hair, or if you have decided to shave your head, you should use an effective sunscreen to prevent sunburn. Choose an SPF 30 sunscreen that isn’t sticky and absorbs quickly.
- Wear a hat when out in the sun for a long period of time.
- Avoid any products that contain alcohol, which can dry out your scalp and follicles.
Hair care in 4 steps
Whether your hair is curly or straight, thick or thin, long or short, it’s an integral part of your look and style. Therefore, it is necessary to know the basics of hair care.
Moisturizes and makes hair more flexible, shiny with health, easy to comb. Significantly reduces static, adds shine and flexibility to frequently treated, colored or straightened hair.
This daily use conditioner hydrates and protects your hair, leaving it silkier and shinier.
Get the perfect style and help improve your hair’s condition with this unique non-sticky matte gel.
The strengthening complex of wheat proteins combined with natural fragrances such as mint and spearmint, offer an effective way to style and care for your hair.
Billy’s Jealousy Revitalizing Treatment provides essential nutrients and protective ingredients to improve hair thickness, growth and regrowth.