Let’s start the year seeing the optimistic side of things for our own happiness and that of our loved ones. Remember, the Coué method that, due to its positive approach , encourages us as soon as we set foot on the ground first thing in the morning to see the bright side of any situation… and to repeat ourselves (and in the colorful way of a famous comedian)…” I’m fine, everything is fine. “…
Without a doubt, the mind is important, but the body has yet to follow.
For some moments of relaxation (physical and mental) guaranteed, there is a gentle therapy recommended for all people without exception and that costs nothing ( or almost nothing ) but does a world of good instantly… the body massage !
Of course, talking about «getting a massage» can sometimes be compared to small pleasures for the lazy, even for the sophisticated, but a massage performed with the rules of the art is really a source of well-being for the body and mind .
Here’s what you need to know before you start…
– The massage will stimulate blood circulation.
- The action of massaging the skin will activate circulation in the superficial layers of the tissues, which will drain and therefore facilitate the filtration and evacuation of toxins accumulated during the day.
This activation will enhance the lymphatic network, for example lymphatic drainage can be used in the part of the face and neck to achieve a more luminous complexion, puffy eyelids and a lower face at the level of the chin less pasty.
– The massage will relax the muscles.
- The goal is to promote muscle and nerve relaxation; A tonic massage will increase elasticity and loosen tense muscles so they will be regenerated faster in particular thanks to the regulation of their tension.
– Helps to “let go”
- The pressure and heat of the hands on the skin will act on the nerve endings of the skin and transmit all this well-being to your brain , which will rush to release endorphins to eliminate all your anxieties and bring you only happiness !
– Orchestrate organic functions
- With a more medical purpose, massage done by health professionals or some empowered beauty salons They can act on certain disorders of the body but also stimulate the lymph to promote a better immune system.
- Through circular and spiral movements, part of the toxins will be eliminated during a session of about 30 minutes.
- This type of massage orchestrates the links between the internal organs and well-defined areas of the body, foot massage (or reflexology) is an example, each area of the foot corresponds to a part of the body.
Here are some gestures to know for a successful message…
.- Friction :
- Energetic rubbing that should not hurt, performed transversely.
.- Kneading :
- For the fleshier parts of the body, this technique involves grabbing the skin as if to gently fold it.
- Static pressure can also be suitable for fleshy parts of the body (belly, hips, thighs)
.- Static pressure :
- Place your hands or fingers on a part of the body and apply pressure for several seconds without moving from the chosen area.
- You can also massage the soles of the feet with your fist… always with some delicacy.
.- Effleurage :
- It is a gesture that is performed with the entire surface of the hand, by sliding pressure, a bit like a wave. This soft caress is practiced at the beginning of the massage to relax.
- The face and neck can be massaged with the fingertips, rather towards the end of the session when the blood has circulated well throughout the body.
- Be that as it may, never pinch or hit the skin, a firm massage must remain delicate to be pleasant.
See that a massage is available to everyone and that you don’t necessarily have to spend large sums to do this physically and mentally well…
You have chosen your options…. embark on an adventure as soon as possible on the way to the delights of relaxation !