Unless you opt for an all-electric shave or wear a full beard, gentlemen, you have to spend a few long minutes in the bathroom every morning shaving, and all too often, irritating your skin a bit more on your face!
Know that there are solutions to your problems, so that your skin no longer suffers from these tightness… Try using the Argan oil shaving oil for men’s beards, mustaches and sideburns.
- It is an ultra-light, non-greasy, nourishing and soothing oil that will help the blade pass over the skin and nourish it after shaving.
- This argan oil can be used during the different stages of shaving and in particular in pre-shave and especially in after-shave care .
The first stage of your daily mechanical shave ( if you have very sensitive skin you prefer to shave every two or three days if possible ):
the second step will be shaving and your shaving tools…
- Prefer a good mechanical razor with a sufficient number of blades depending on the hardness of your beard.
- Change the blades regularly to avoid micro-cuts and benefit from a very close shave. Also, you will limit the number of passes of the blade over your skin if these are more effective.
- The shaving brush is important too, some low-quality hair thrown out. In order for your cream to be evenly distributed, always brush in circles to properly «unstick» the hairs. Choose a 100% natural badger hair shaving brush like ê-Shave Brand shaving brushes .
the third step is the one that should not be overlooked!… this is aftershave lotion
- The skin on a man’s face is delicate due to constant shaving. Therefore, it must FEED your skin, REPLACE the hydrolipidic film of your epidermis. The day is not over for your skin, it will continue to suffer from external aggressions throughout the day… (pollution, sun, cold, etc.) PROTECT IT!
- Tips for using 100% natural argan oil shaving oil:
- Apply to beard, mustache and sideburns if necessary, daily.
- Argan oil is suitable for all skin types (dry, combination or fragile)
- Easily penetrates the superficial layer of the epidermis and deposits a non-greasy protective film on the skin.
- It will leave your skin soft and smooth throughout the day.
- Regenerates cells thanks to its richness in Vitamin E and omega 6 and 9.
This shaving oil is inexpensive… Just a few drops are enough to provide protection for several hours if you follow your daily shave.