Your skin is your largest organ. It protects you from bacteria and other foreign invaders that can harm your health. Therefore, it deserves all your attention and for this reason we bring you information about Benecos
Fast Fact: Not all men’s beauty products are created equal.
Creams, lotions and soaps cover the walls of drugstores and beauty salons.
But many of them are full of questionable ingredients.
Some countries restrict cosmetic ingredients more than others.
However, many common skin care products contain potentially dangerous substances.
Fortunately, natural and organic men’s cosmetics are more widely available than ever.
So you no longer have to risk your health just to have clear, blemish-free skin.
Among the many brands of men’s cosmetics that respect the environment and health, we were interested in Benecos for Men.
A skincare range dedicated to men who want to take care of themselves while preserving the planet.
A committed men’s cosmetics brand:
Best known for its range of cosmetics for women, Benecos has developed a range of products specially designed for men, Benecos for Men.
There’s a moisturizing face balm, shaving cream, deodorant, 3-in-1 shower gel, and beard oil.
All organic, not tested on animals and vegan.
As you may have understood, Benecos for Men’s creed is first and foremost organic and environmentally friendly cosmetics.
Benecos for Men products, like those in the women’s range, have been certified according to the guidelines for natural cosmetics.
They do not contain paraffins, parabens, silicones, dyes or synthetic fragrances.
But in order to offer organic cosmetics and care, it was clear that this manufacturer chose not to test these products on animals.
Benecos products and treatments for men carry the BDIH label for controlled natural cosmetics.
The BDIH certification requires in particular that the products have been developed and manufactured without animal testing.
Not to mention that Benecos is one of the companies on the PeTA vegan cosmetics positive list.
Benecos Products for Men:
- The 2-in-1 moisturizing facial and aftershave balm : this treatment combines hydration and soothing. Therefore, it is perfect after shaving to soothe delicate skin, as well as to moisturize on a daily basis. Its subtle fragrance is pleasant but remains in line with the Benecos for Men range.
- 100% Aloe Vera Shaving Cream – Ready to use, this shaving cream provides everything your skin needs during shaving. Your safety razor blades will glide over your skin, limiting irritation and razor burn.
- aerosol deodorant : 7 organic plant extracts make up this aluminum salt-free deodorant. Its smooth formula allows the skin to breathe while effectively preventing perspiration. Leaves a pleasant sensation of freshness throughout the day.
- The 3-in-1 shower gel, body, hair and face : this shower gel will delight men who don’t like to use several products. Face, body and hair, the 3-in-1 shower gel is a complete hygiene product. We appreciate its notes of verbena and apple that give a really nice result.
- beard oil – this oil is 100% natural, 94% of all ingredients are certified organic. Thanks to its light texture, it penetrates quickly and leaves a delicate aroma of almonds. Not to mention that it is rich in vitamin E for a silky and shiny beard.
Beauty treatments for organic and cheap men:
But contrary to what one might think, and what we are used to in terms of price, Benecos for Men favors cheap men’s hairdressing .
The packaging is economical and ecological, and the minimal advertising budget allows the use of high-quality ingredients.
Therefore, the idea of Benecos is to allow everyone, especially young men, to be able to pay for effective and organic care without breaking the bank.
Find the range in the DH Cosmetics e-shop!
You can find more information about cosmetic products for men on our website parahombre.top