WANT TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE? HERE’S HOW!
Learn how to take screenshots on your android phone in just a few easy steps. An android phone screenshot is a very important function for android phone users. It can help you record the current screen of an android phone and save the image to the android phone gallery.
In this way, you can use an android phone screenshot to record the steps of playing games, take photos of interesting places or people around you, or keep some technical information. What’s more, when you want to share something on your android phone with others, an android phone screenshot can also be a better choice. Android phone owners have a couple different ways to take screenshots.
There are a few different ways to take a screenshot on your android phone, depending on the make and model of the phone. Below we will show you how to take a screenshot on an android phone step by step.
The built-in way is probably the quickest and easiest.
- First open the screen that you want to capture on your android phone.
- Then press and hold both the «Volume down button» and the «Power button» at the same time for about two seconds until you hear a camera shutter sound or see a screen animation.
- Now release both buttons, and you will find that the screenshot has been taken and saved in the «Gallery» app on your android phone. You can also check it in the «Notifications» panel by pulling down from the top of the screen. Next time when you need to take a screenshot on an android phone, don’t hesitate to try this way!
But that’s not the only way to take a screenshot on your android phone. It will make your life easier to learn how to screenshot on an android phone with Voice Assistants.
Screenshot on your android phone with Google Assistant:
Just say «Hey Google, take a screenshot» and it will do just that. You can also use this method to take a screenshot of a specific element on your screen. Just long-press on that element, then say «Take a screenshot.» And that’s all there is to it!
Screenshots on your android phone with Bixby:
To take a screenshot on your android phone by using Bixby, follow these steps:
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Say «Hi, Bixby» or hold down the Bixby key to wake up Bixby.
- Say or type what you want Bixby to do. For example, you can say «Take a screenshot.»
- To confirm, tap the checkmark icon on your android phone screen. Your android phone will take a screenshot and show you options for how to share it.
Does your android phone have a screenshot button?
In addition to the power and volume down buttons or voice assistants, some Android phones also have a dedicated screenshot button. This button is usually located on the side of the phone, making it easy to take a screenshot with one hand. The screenshot will be saved to your phone’s Gallery app, where you can view and edit it as you like.
At Parahombre.Top, we are convinced that screenshots are a quick and easy way to share information from your android phone with others. Android users have a lot of options when it comes to taking screenshots on Android phones. So go ahead and give it a try!